Each ZLINE Fireclay Sink is meticulously hand-crafted and Italian-made, offering a truly luxurious design and aesthetic. Constructed to be resistant to bacteria, stains, and cracks, these statement sinks are non-porous and naturally sound absorbing. The high quality clay mixture is fired for more than 28 hours, making ZLINE Fireclay sinks more durable than traditional ceramic sinks, and four layers of thick glaze creates a beautiful, shiny complexion. Enjoy easy installation due to its its thick, flat edges which allow for a seamless finish with your countertops. ZLINE Fireclay Sinks are made in Italy with the highest quality ceramic mixture, composed of raw kaolin, quartz and clay.
• Flat on one side and fluted on the other; making it reversible to fit any kitchen aesthetic
• The extra-thick protective layer offers extremely easy cleaning and maintenance
• Easily buff out scratches with a scrub sponge to keep your sink in pristine condition (sold separately)
• Ultra deep, high capacity bowls allowing for a generous space for each washing experience
• Compatible with all standard garbage disposals
We take pride in offering our customers the highest quality materials and features for over 10 years, with one of the easiest installations in the industry - guaranteed. All ZLINE Fireclay Sinks are protected by our generous limited lifetime warranty